Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day -2



------------------->

Three days until we leave and we still aren't packed. This is going to be a close one in terms of packing. For all of you that think I'm lucky I have a 24 hour flight just to get to Kenya and a 26 hour flight just to get home. I have to do all my homework on the plane and then there is all the jet lag to throw in there. The cool thing is that there are going to be movies on the plane from Detroit to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Kenya. Did you know that Barack Obama is Kenyan? That is so cool since we are going down there right after the DNC. Well that is all for now check back tomorrow for more about the flight schedule.


Justin

1 comment:

Judy said...

Told you I'd be checking your blog each day. :-) Love the flag idea on today's post.
Grandma Judy
PS Tell Douglas that Grandpa and I say "hello" to him. Maybe your mom could get your picture taken with him.