Friday, August 29, 2008

Day -1


We have two days until we leave and I feel like I am in a dream. I feel like I am going to wake up and find out that I'm not going to Kenya. I am nervous and excited at the same time. We leave in 36 hours and then go to Detroit and then to Amsterdam. After that we are in Kenya and won't come back for 10 days. To all my teachers and friends at school I will miss you and think about you all the time. I will try to put together a slide show so I can show you all the pics from Africa. To my teachers lets just say that the homework load that I have is a little more then I would have preferred. I will put pics of me on with my blog and all the kids that we will see down there.
Well all for now check back tomorrow for more,
Justin

1 comment:

Judy said...

We'll be thinking of you and your mom every day too!
Grandma Judy