Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 0

One day until we leave. We are finally all packed and are ready to go. I am so excited that I just want to go to the airport now so that I'm sure that I don't miss the flight even though we don't leave until tomorrow at 11:15. If you think that all the luggage in the pic is a lot for 2 people then you are right. But think about this, 75% of all that stuff is staying down in Kenya. What is going to be weird is the fact that I am not going to leave the airport with my dad like I have the last 2 times. I have a 1 hour 10 min layover in Detroit and we have to cover the entire airport in the time. Pray that we make it.
Well tootles for now,
Justin

1 comment:

Judy said...

Not as many suitcases as when we went to China, but then we were 3 times the people. You & your mom give each other a hug from us, try to sleep on the planes, and know you go with our love and good thoughts.
Love,
Grandma J