Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 2

I am here in Kenya and it is about 1 pm. I don't know if I will be able to get on tonight so will talk about what have done so far today. We went to the school that my mom sends money to and the kids that were there were very happy to see us. We got to the hotel and I crashed for 12 hours strait. We are 9 hours ahead of Denver time so I was very tired. Just as a piece of info The total time it took to get here was exactly 24 hours. We got on the plane in Denver at about 11:15 and we got through customs in Kenya at about 11:15 am Denver time. The traffic down here in crazy. It is worst then Denver. Our hotel is nice. We have to sleep with a mosquito net around us so that we don't get malaria while we sleep. That was a little annoying but I would rather have that then malaria.

I have to go and eat lunch now so tootles till Tuesday.

Justin

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, you got on already. We're impressed! Can't wait to hear what you had for lunch. Did you eat with the HH kids? That should be "interesting". Stay with the netting and sleep well.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Js

Lynn said...

School called. Seems you didn't go to class today. :)

Dad